1. 并列关系：and， furthermore， more than that， also， likewise， moreover，inaddition， what is more， for instance， for example.
2. 转折关系：although， however， on the contrary， but， in spiteof，nevertheless， yet， otherwise， despite.
3. 次第关系：first， second， third， and so on， then， after， before， next.
4. 因果关系：as a result， for， thus， because， for this reason， so，therefore，as， since，c**equently， on account of.
5. 归结关系：as a result， finally， therefore， accordingly， in short， thus， c**equently， in conclusion， so， in brief， in a word.
1. As far as I am concerned， the advantages of …
2. Nevertheless， the disadvantages of … is undeniable.
3. To sum up/ In general/ On the whole/ In brief/ In short/ In a word， it is true that … bring about both positive andnegativeresults. But we can try our best to reduce the negative influenceto the least extent.
4. Obviously， in every aspect， …
5. This diagram unfolds a clear comparison between…and…
6. As to the other three， though the growth rates were not sohigh，they were indeed remarkable and impressive.