我们选取剑桥真题6Test 3 Section 4的选择题为示例：
31 According to the speaker, it is not clear
A when the farming economy was introduced to Ireland.
B why people began to farm in Ireland.
C where the early Irish farmers came from.
32 What point does the speaker make about breeding animals in Neolithic Ireland?
A Their numbers must have been above a certain level.
B They were under threat from wild animals.
C Some species died out during this period.
33 What does the speaker say about the transportation of animals?
A Livestock would have limited the distance the farmers could sail.
B Neolithic boats were too primitive to have been used.
C Probably only a few breeding animals were imported.
34 What is the main evidence for cereal crops in Neolithic Ireland?
A the remains of burnt grain in pots
B the marks left on pots by grains
C the patterns painted on the surface of pots
31.题干没有很明显的定位词(关键词)，但是不难剖析出标题的主旨是一个问题;同时，在选项中呈现了三个疑问词：when, why, where。经过他们，我们能够判别出三个选项的区别：时间，原因和地点。那么，在听题时就能够做到相应的信息选择。
32. 题干关键词breeding animals;选项关键词：A. numbers, above a certain level; B. threat, wild animals; C. some species。
33. 题干关键词：transportation of animals;选项关键词：A. livestock, distance; B. Neolithic boats; C. only a few breeding animals。
34. 题干关键词：main evidence, cereal crops;选项关键词：A. remains; B. marks; C. patterns; surface。
31. Good morning everyone. Last week we were looking at the hunter-gatherers in Ireland, across the Irish Sea from England. Today, we're going to move on to the period between four and six thousand years ago, known as the Neolithic period, which is when a total farming economy was introduced in Ireland.
Now, there are several hypotheses about the origins of the first Neolithic settlers in Ireland, but most of these contain problems. For instance, there are considerable archaeological difficulties about the theory that they came from England. The evidence doesn't really add up. But there are even greater practical problems about the theory that they came directly from continental Europe. For one thing, it's not clear just how sufficient numbers of men and women could have been transported to Ireland to establish a viable population.
原文中呈现信号词but，后接problems，和题意相同，标明存在问题。信号词for instance，后接they came from England;信号词But，后接greater practical problems…from continental Europe。定位词其后考点词都是where的同义交流。所以答案选C。
32. Now, we know from modern farming that if the level of breeding stock falls below about three hundred females, the future of the species locally is at risk. So we must assume that from the beginnings of Neolithic farming the number of breeding sheep would have considerably exceeded three hundred, and the national cattle herd must have been of a similar size.
原文中呈现breeding stock以及信号词So，后接the number of breeding sheep…three hundred。即是选项A的同义交流(数字)。