优雅交际必备的英语口语

  

优雅交际必备的英语口语

  久仰! 

  I've heard so much about you.

  良久不见了!

  Long time no see.

  辛苦了!

  You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们!

  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称谓大使)

  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府欢送各位朋友访问北京。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit

  Beijing.

  对您的鼎力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感激。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京过得怎么样?

  How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  欢送美商来北京投资。

  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  欢送多提珍贵意见。

  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行!

  It's a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很紧,我们的会晤能否就到此为止。

  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候王先生。

  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  感激莅临!

  Thank you so much for coming.

  欢送再来!

  Hope you'll come again.

  欢送以后多来北京!

  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了!

  I will see myself out, please.

  多珍重!

  Take care!

  祝您一路安全!

  Have a nice trip!

  愿为您效劳!

  At your service!

  为…举行宴会/宴请

  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  欢送宴会

  Welcome dinner

  便宴

  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有状况引见或专题演讲等内容)

  Luncheon

  便餐

  Light meal

  工作午餐

  Working luncheon

  自助餐 

  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会

  Return dinner

  告别宴会

  Farewell dinner

  庆功宴

  Glee feast

  招待会

  Reception

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

  鸡尾酒会

  Cocktail party

  茶话会

  Tea party

  包餐/点餐

  Table d'hote/a la carte

  上菜

  Serve a courst

  您的位置在这里。

  Here is your seat.

  请入席!

  Please have a seat.

  欢聚一堂

  Enjoy this happy get-together

  请随意!

  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

  请各位随意用餐。

  Help yourself please.

  您喝点什么?

  What would you like to drink?

  往常我提议,为了…和…之间的协作,为了…参议员的安康,干杯!

  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  请各位举杯并同我一起为一切在座的朋友们的安康干杯!

  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯!

  Here's to you!

  祝你安康!

  To your health!

  我要为此干杯!

  I'll drink to that!

  随量!

  Whatever you like!

  我失陪一会儿!

  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵!

  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢送各位莅临,演出很快就要开端了,请尽快就坐。

  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会往常开端。

  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!

  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  列席今天招待会的贵宾有…

  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  往常请…讲话

  I have the honour to call upon …

  开幕式往常完毕。

  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  盛大庆祝

  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立…一周年

  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业胜利、身体安康、家庭幸福!

  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您中选…

  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判

  Enter into negotiation

  交涉

  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  事物性谈判

  Talks at working level

  对口谈判

  Counterpart talks

  议程项目

  Items on the agenda

  主题

  Theme

  议题

  Topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程

  Schedule mutually agreed upon

  开幕会议 

  Opening session

  全体会议

  Plenary session

  收场白

  Introduction

  状况引见

  Presentation

  小组讨论

  Panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商

  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮谈判

  One round of talks

  决议

  Resolution

  体谅备忘录

  Memorandum of understanding

  往常开会。

  I declare the meeting open.

  请…发言。

  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

  下面我给各位扼要引见一下北京的经济状况

  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

  我的引见完了,谢谢!

  That's all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。

  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。

  That's all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈详细问题?

  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。

  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点见地。

  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢?

  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。

  I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

  I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。

  Sorry for the interruption but

  当然能够!

  By all means.

  怎么都行!

  Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。

  I have no objection.

  我方对这个问题有异议。

  We take exception to this question.

  我们快乐地看到…

  We note with pleasure that …

  这个日期贵方觉得适合吗?

  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样?

  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的回答。

  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  纠缠这个问题。

  Entangle this issue.

  倡导节约

  Advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国度的繁荣

  For the sake of national property

  禁受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视

  Keep close watch on

  促进密切协作

  Spur/promote intensive cooperation

  实战英语口语交流

  微信公众号:practiceEnglish

  每日剖析美剧俚语,英语美文,英语新闻阅读,王强教员美语思想训练倡议在wifi下学习,关注微信公众号公益学习口语平台。

试听外教课

相关推荐

英语作文想“出彩”全靠它

[ 摘要 ]喜欢英语,英语成果优秀的考生对其是“如珠如宝”、“爱不释手”、“情有独钟”;不喜欢英语,英语成果一般或是较差的考生对其是“咬牙切齿”、“深恶痛绝”、“愁眉

考研复试英语口语经典问题汇总

【摘要】环球网校提示:2017年研究生考试已进入备考阶段。依据学员对复试英语问题的反响,同时为进一步加深大家对复试英语相关信息的了解,环球网校教员为大家整理了考研复试

2014考研英语:小词汇突破英语大难题

大多数考生在参与研究生英语考试时,都会面暂时间不够用、单词忘记拼写等难题。其实大家只要从词汇入手,就能找到突破英语考试的一些办法。 一目百行过大纲 阅历了十多年的英

2015考研英语阅读;学会“猜词汇”

阅读了解在考研英语中占了40分,所谓“得阅读者得天下”,占尽考研半壁江山。而阅读中又呈现了很多不认识的单词,这种状况下怎么能尽量多的去了解词汇的含义呢,跨考教育英语