1) 陈说部分的主语是I，疑问部分要用 aren't I.$lesson$
I'm as tall as your sister，aren't I?
2) 陈说部分的谓语是wish，疑问部分要用may 主语。
I wish to have a word with you, may I?转自环 球 网 校edu24ol.com
3) 陈说部分用 no, nothing, nobody, never, few, seldom, hardly, rarely, little等承认含义的词时，疑问部分用肯定含义。
The Swede made no answer, did he / she?
Some plants never blown (开花), do they ?
4) 含有ought to 的反意疑问句，陈说部分是肯定的，疑问部分用shouldn't / oughtn't 主语。
He ought to know what to do, oughtn't he? / shouldn't he?
5) 陈说部分有have to v. (had to v.)，疑问部分常用don't 主语(didn't 主语)。
We have to get there at eight tomorrow, don't we?
6) 陈说部分的谓语是used to 时，疑问部分用didn't 主语或 usedn't 主语。
He used to take pictures there, didn't he? / usedn't he?
7) 陈说部分有had better v. 疑问句部分用hadn't you?
You'd better read it by yourself, hadn't you?转自环 球 网 校edu24ol.com
8) 陈说部分有would rather v.，疑问部分多用 wouldn't 主语。
He would rather read it ten times than recite it, wouldn't he?
9) 陈说部分有You'd like to v. 疑问部分用wouldn't 主语。
You'd like to go with me, wouldn't you?
10) 陈说部分有must 的疑问句，疑问部分依据实践状况而定。
He must be a doctor, isn't he?
You must have studied English for three years, haven't you? / didn't you?
He must have finished it yesterday, didn't he?