81. Parents are firmly convinced that， to send their child to kindergartens or nursery schools will have an unfavorable influence on the growth of children.
父母们坚决地相信把孩子送到幼儿园对他们的生长不利。转自环 球 网 校edu24ol.com
82. However， this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts， who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.
83. Although parent would be able to devote much more time and energy to their children， it must be admitted that， parent has less experience and knowledge about how to educate and supervise children， when compared with professional teachers working in kindergartens or nursery schools.
84. From what has been discussed above， we may safely draw a conclusion that， although the parents’ desire to look after children by themselves is understandable， its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
85. Parents should be encouraged to send their children to nursery schools， which will bring about profound impacts on children and families， and even the society as a whole.
86. Many leaders of government always go into raptures at the mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks， the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing， they maintain， is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
87. But is it really the case? The information I’ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact， basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important role and should be given priority.
88. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists， which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
那些赞成树立文化艺术项目的人以为文化环境会吸引更多的游客，这将给当地居民带来庞大的利益。一些人以至把树立文化艺术项目与展开经济树立同等起来。转自环 球 网 校edu24ol.com
89. Unfortunately， there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects， such as supplies of electricity and water.
90. From what has been discussed above， it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people’s life and economic growth.
91. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price， which they cannot afford it.
92. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
93. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
94. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in population of rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still live a miserable life and have to face the dangers of exposure and starvation.
95. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities， they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.