（ ）1. A. take B. bad C. have （ ）2. A. fish B. find C. give
（ ）3. A. me B. bed C. red （ ）4. A. glue B. run C. us
（ ）5. A. night B. ghost C. daughter
（1）underground A.电影院 （6）listen to the radio A 植物园
（2）light train station B.地铁 （7）bad cold B 樱花
（3）movie theatre C 博物馆 （8）play chess C听广播
（4）museum D京剧 （9）botanical garden D 重感冒
（5）Peking opera E轻轨站 （10）cherry blossom E 下棋
1. He asked me _____ I would like a cup of tea.
A. that B. what C. if
2. Be quiet! The babies ________.
A. sleep B. are sleeping C. slept
3. Do you know ______ this word?
A. what to spell B. how to spell C. to spell
4. The students couldn't help ______ when they heard the joke.
A. to laugh B. laugh C. laughing
5. —— What day is today? —— It's ______.
A. Monday B. a fine day C. September 1st
6. If I ____ you tomorrow, I will give you the receipt.
A. see B. will see C. am seeing
7. Is the cat ________ the door? No, it isn’t. It’s ________ the desk.
A. behind, under B. in, on C. under, at D. over, behind
8. I’v got a toothache. I’m going to the__________.
A. park B. dentist C. teacher
9 ——May I _______ your bike? ——Sorry.
A. ride B. reading C. read
10. ——Whose ruler is it? ——Maybe it’s _______.
A. Peter B. Peters C. Mary’s
11. I want to find a good book. I’m going to the _______.
A. cinema B. library C. museum
12. ——_____ will you do? ——I’ll play football.
A. What B. When C. Where
13. —— I don't like milk. —— I don't, _________.
A. too B. neither C. either
14. I want to buy ________.
A. something eat B. something to eat C. anything to eat
15. —— I'm sorry I can't help you. —— ________.
A. Not at all. B. You are welcome. C. It doesn't matter.
16. Mrs. Sun is a friend of _______.
A. Mary's mother B. mother of Mary C. Mary 's mother's
17. There _____ two cups of tea on the table.
A. is B. are C. was
18. There are thirty pupils in our class. _____ of them are young pioneers
A. Any B. Either C. All
19 —— There isn't _____ water here. Could you get _____ for me? —— All right.
A. some, any B. any, any C. any, some
20 —— You look so beautiful in this white skirt. —— __________.
A. That's all right B. Thank you. C. Not at all.
A．My name is Han Mel．B．What's your name？C．Hello．
2．（ ）早上遇见 刘教员，应说＿
A．Thank you，Mr. Li．B．How？C．Good morning，Mr. Liu．
A．What's your name？B．Hello！C．Thank you．
4．（ ）假定你叫林峰，当有人问你What's your name？时，你应回答_____．
A．I'm fine，too B．Nice to meet von C．My name is Lin Feng.
A．Sit down．please．B．How are you？C．I'm fine，too．
A．Good afternoon．B．What's your name？C．How are you
A．Hi! B。Hello! C．Good night!
A. Good morning B. Please sit down.
C. Thank you. D. Nice to meet you.
A．Please come in. B．Good morning C．Stand up.
A．How old are you? B．How are you? C．How do you do?.
A. I’ll go and get it at your home.
B. It’s a very bad line.
C. That would be fine.
D. I’ll arrive between two and three.
E. Tomorrow morning if possible.
B:Hello,Kate.I’d like to borrow your Chinese dictionary.I lost mine this afternoon.
A:Sorry! 1 .Could you speak a little clearly and slowly?
B:Yes.Could you lend me your Chinese dictionary? Mine is lost.
A:Sure! When do you want it?
B: 2 .
A:But it is Sunday tomorrow.I won’t go to school.
B: 3 .
A:But I’ll go to Miss Wang’s home tomorrow.Could you come in the afternoon?
B:Certainly. 4 .
A: 5 .I’ll wait for you.