161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望贵方能认真思索我方的还盘,并尽快告知决议。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新思索一下报价,假如能够重新报价,我方能够折中处置

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

假如接受你方报价,我们将没有几利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价钱的产品。

164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他中央置办

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的报价将会使我方损失繁重,更别说利润了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国度竞争者的报价高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方价钱是不是真的没有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方能够以比你方报价低的价钱从其他渠道置办商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望贵方能够报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他中央下订单

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

假如你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减

172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方报价应该基于我方客户的实践状况

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价钱更低,我方担忧很多老顾客会流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供给商给我们5%折扣

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价钱比其他供给商要高9%

178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

与其他供给商报价相比,你方价钱缺乏竞争力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理

Part Two

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出价比我们想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者以为你的价钱太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过火了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我们感激你的商质量量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我们发现你的价钱太高了,我们无法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我们很遗憾的通知你的出价一丁点也不让我们称心。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的报价太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很负疚,您的出价我们无法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的价钱太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的订价如此之高,我方基本无法推销。

190.Your price is beyond our expectation.

你方的价钱超出了我们的意料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您应该晓得同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。依照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价钱也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你们的缝纫机价钱高的让人无法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遗憾,你方的价钱偏高,假如你方不能降价20%,生意基本没办法谈成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的价钱涨得太快,我方基本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遗憾,因你方的价钱也太高,基本没可能达成买卖。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的报价基本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

假如你方坚持按原来报价,生意基本没办法谈下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

假如你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方价钱,毫无可能达成买卖。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。

netease

试听外教课

相关推荐

商务英语-120个常见银行英语词汇转帐支票

account number 帐目编号 depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单 a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机 to deposit 存款 deposit receipt 存款收据 private deposits 私人存款 certificate of deposit 存单 depos

BEC剑桥商务英语报名点及考点

BEC各考点单位名称、电话、地址及邮编一览表 北京市 1.北京大学考试中心,电话(010)62764111,北京市中关村,邮编:100871。 2.中国人民大学外语系,电话(010)62511752,北京市海淀路175号

BEC口语考官:流利口语是如何炼成的

Well, this might not be what you’ve expected from this talk, in that your attendance today already shows your interest in spoken English. However, as a university lecturer, it is my HABIT to talk about the theories or background knowled

商务情景口语:009 Giving your name

陈豪是在北京ABC美国公司工作。今天他下班后和公司里的美籍华人Mary一起去参与了一个招待会。往常两人正在往地铁站走。 (Office ambience) C:Mary,十分负疚,我刚才没有给你引见在跟

剑桥BEC口试part2考试流程详解

BEC口试,是不少BEC考生的心头大患。对考试流程的陌生,又增加了对口试的恐惧。万一听不懂考官的提问怎么办?万一问题不会回答怎么办?小编依据剑桥官方提供的BEC口试现场视频

2008上半年商务英语考试(BEC)5月陆续开考

2008年剑桥商务英语考试(BEC)将在5月陆续开考,据悉,本次考试的成果将在7月份陆续开端查询,届时,请大家关注中大网校商务英语网! 附:5月BEC考试时间布置表 2008年5月17日(BEC初